HomeAbout MoiMy EtsyDIYMy Studio

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Grey Dey Thursdey #3...


Happy Grey Dey Thursdey Mes Amies!
I hope you're feeling “grey” todey?
If not, here are some Pins that are sure to inspire.......

Click HERE to go to my "Grey Dey" Pinterest Board and links to some pretty amazing "Grey Gals."

Now for the party......


(I would appreciate it if you would kindly add this button to your sidebar)


A few simple rules so that we all enjoy this weekly gathering....

1.  You don't need to be a "follower" to participate. ALL are welcome!

2. Post anything in grey or "shades" of grey  (I would hate to have to delete your Post so kindly respect this rule. "Merci")

3. If it's not something you've created or own, then please give credit to its' original source.

4. Kindly link back
to this post or place the blog button on your sidebar with a direct link.  

Let's add a little "grey to our deys!"

"Merci" for joining in.....
P.S. DO "stay tuned" for a very special upcoming Blog Post about my "reunion" with the tres belle 

6 comments:

  1. Oh mon amie, I so wanted to join this week but alas my little pup is sick and no time to join.

    Heading to the vet this morning and if all is well, I might be able to link up tonight.

    xo Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, I am so looking forward seing the post about you and sweet Rhonda ,
    I hope your little dog will be well again, Rhonda!!
    I wish you a happy Grey Daye sweet dear Michelle- the photoes looks gorgeous!!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Michelle
    You've created a beautiful grey collage - very inspiring.
    Thank you again for hosting - I'm loving this party!
    Sorry I'm running late today, life gets busy.
    I can imagine what fun you and Rhonda had together.
    hugs
    Shane xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a grey person when it comes to decorating, but it doesn't mean I won't have fun looking at all the links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle, also this week come to find you in your wonderful world! There are always beautiful photos in your blog, I'm in love with. A hug. Paola
    from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for hosting Michelle!! Love this party :)
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Taking the time to share your thoughts...your words...and your inspiration fills my soul....Merci.
~*~Michelle~*~